Roadmap 2021 / 2022
It’s been almost a year since PipeFlare.io launched in 2020. It’s hard to believe how much progress we’ve made in such a short amount of time. In the last 12 months, we’ve added:
- Supporter Tiers
- Referral Purchase Options
- NFT Marketplace Beta
- Staking Options
- 7 Games, Including 1 Multiplayer Game
- Monthly Airdrops
- Launched an Android App for PipeFlare.io
- Launched Android Apps of all our games
- Improved our security systems
- And more…
Going forward, we have several major focuses.
- Getting Flare Tokens Onto The Blockchain
- Launching A Full NFT Marketplace
- Improve/Add Games (PVP + 1P)
- Improving User Experience
- Improving Referrer Metrics and Transparency
Flare Tokens Onto Blockchain
We recently hired a new developer to focus on integrating PipeFlare into the blockchain. This process is more complicated than simply issuing a new token on the Binance Smart Chain. The Flare Token touches many aspects of our website, including Games, Staking, and the Faucet. All of this code needs to be re-written to use a blockchain token.
We also have plans to integrate Flare Tokens into other sections of our website, including purchasing subscriptions, referrals, and NFTs.
Launching A Full NFT Marketplace
We are building a complete NFT marketplace like OpenSea or NBA Top Shots. You’ll be able to buy, sell, and trade PipeFlare NFTs. PipeFlare NFTs will be useful (e.g. give you bonuses), but also provide potential upside for users who get NFTs early and want to resell them at a higher price.
We’re also exploring the possibility of opening the marketplace up to individuals who want to list their own custom designed NFTs.
We are going to add more games with Flare Token integrations. We currently have several games that are fun to play, but don’t have any leaderboards. You can see all the games on our games page. We’re aiming to have all, or most, of our games with a weekly leaderboard.
We also want to grow and improve the Tank Royal Game. Add levels / skins / power-ups / and other improvements to make the game more fun. If you have any ideas to improve the Tank Royal Game, please send us a note here: https://discord.gg/S5UPNSd
Improve User Experience
We track customer issues through discord, email, site analytics, and more. There are always issues no matter how well a site is designed, and we’re going to continue working on them. Some of the most common user requests are:
- More “Perks” For Supporters (e.g. Discounts on NFTs)
- iOS App + Games
- More User Analytics
- More Login Options
- Increased “Notifications.” For example, getting a notification whenever a staking period has expired. Another common request, having an SMS notification rather than an email.
- Rotating Faucets more frequently.
Improving Referrer Metrics and Transparency
We have a lot of work to do on improving the metrics around our referral system. We’d like to improve reporting and allow users to break down revenue and commission by:
- Paid Vs. Organic Referrals
- Active Vs. Inactive
- More Details On Purchases (Store, Subscriptions, Referrals, NFTs)
- More details on chargebacks / refunds
We’d also like referrers to be able to give “perks” to their referees. Some ideas include:
- Gifting a Referral
- Gifting a Subscription
- Gifting hearts in a game
- Gifting an NFT
Please drop us a line if you have any thoughts or ideas to improve PipeFlare in 2021 and 2022. Looking forward to hearing from you!